- Polymeris – presentation of the learnings PERCY project – 10 March 2023
- aA_32. Last Partner Steering Committee – 23.2.2023All project representatives were present during the last official partner online meeting in February. Within the Project Management & Administration agenda, the project coordinator informed all partners that all Deliverables were successfully approved. Partners then discussed the final proceedings regarding the final evaluation report as well as the final financial…
- WFG – Presentation of the learnings in the PERCY project – 15 February 2023
- Plast Center Danmark – Presentation of the learnings in the PERCY project – 2 February 2023
- aA_31. Steering Committee – 18.1.2023All project representatives were present during the online consortium meeting in January. Except for the Project management and administration topics (project deliverables), the partnership discussed also the upcoming activities such as the Restitution workshops and the Final financial and evaluation report. The partner workshops, as part of a dissemination deliverable, will…
What is percy?
Cooperation of 4 European clusters focused on recycling of materials and eco design in various industrial sectors, co-funded by the European Union.
Advanced materials are popular in use but difficult to recycle. The consortium partners have come together to explore
how an intensified cluster and business network collaboration across boarders can meet this challenge and exploit the
international business opportunities related to the topic.
The consortium will meet the objective by development of a joint internationalization strategy towards countries