- Webinar to promote US missionPERCY project French partner Polymeris organized a webinar to introduce the mission to US, Pennsylvania, and Ohio (19 – 25 June 2022). Following this webinar, the participants received the detailed program of the Mission and contact details of the organizers, the German Partner at the project – WFG (Wirtschaftsförderung Raum Heilbronn)….
- aA_22. Steering Committee – 14.6.2022Representatives of all project partners were present. The main focus of the online meeting was on an upcoming mission in the USA (June 19 – 24, 2022) that PERCY partners from Danmark – Plast Center Danmark and from Germany – WFG (Wirtschaftsförderung Raum Heilbronn Gmb) are participating. See the detailed agenda under…
- Proceedings from Canada mission
- Proceedings from India Mission
- aA_21. Steering Committee – 24.5.2022Representatives of all project partners were present. The main focus of the online meeting was on an upcoming mission in Canada (May 30 – June 3, 2022) that PERCY partners from France – Polymeris, and Slovakia – Slovak Plastic Cluster are participating. See the detailed agenda under the mission information…
What is percy?
Cooperation of 4 European clusters focused on recycling of materials and eco design in various industrial sectors, co-funded by the European Union.
Advanced materials are popular in use but difficult to recycle. The consortium partners have come together to explore
how an intensified cluster and business network collaboration across boarders can meet this challenge and exploit the
international business opportunities related to the topic.
The consortium will meet the objective by development of a joint internationalization strategy towards countries